People who insulted other people, say bad things to the others usually have very low self-esteem. This is why they put others down, so they can be above you, up on the pedestal or something. So that they can make them self feels good. delusional. That day, something happened in FB. Leaving insults comments are just plain uber stupid. I'm not mentioning names and stuffs here because oh yeah, thank God I still know the meaning of respect, unlike some people.
.
lets name that someone, A.
.
I have nothing against A and my friends wanted to give A second chance for some particular things. But A had pushed my line and that, I can't tolerate no more. You have zero respects towards people. I don't care whether YOU hate my friends or planning not to involve in their life and I don't care if 'you and me' are no more but saying stupid things which will bloody put our reputation down and make us sounds like a spoil brat who doesn't really care about our future and studies. You are gone.
.
Are you THAT jealous of us? my God, find something or someone else to be obsessed with, like a dog perhaps or be delusional with people from YOUR place and YOUR society because our world are totally different. We have an open mind but you're not! We love to take pictures and adore our self with comments that we gave each other. SO SUE ME. SUE US. If its really disturbing, then get the hell out of the page, moron. don't make me start swearing because like Maliq, I, swears a lot, too.
.
We have feelings, we have emotions, we have moral values and we think alike. So we are nothing but a total different people from you. My MMU friends hated A since last year when you know, things happened. They started to give chance to A back when I did. You know, it's annoying. It's irritating and it scares the shit out of me when you commented things like that to my friends. I'm scared that you people will fight. But I'm not afraid anymore. Because you are nothing but a big fat looser and hell yeah, YOU ARE FAT, I LIED.
.
You are soooo lucky I don't mention your name here because I've seen blogs about you, about how good you are in breaking girl's heart and how good you are in saying the same things towards many people. For the past one year, I've been following your activities in cyberspace. And those people the 'victim', they read my blog and by now they knew that we are friends. I know too many things about too many people around you and they doesn't even realized. baguslah that way.
.
Getting to know people like A, I believe I've changed into a better, patient and understanding person for the sake of , that A person. But no matter how much I've changed to be better, A has changed into worst. A lot of things have gone through my life and i just let it pass by. any regrets? yes. I wish A was a stranger so I could disengage. I thank god, I THANKED God again for letting me chose my own path. Damn it feels effing good that I actually have the guards to write things like this here. I'm outta here. bye


13 comments:
hah!!! tau tak pe (know never mind)(aku tak pandai ENGLISH)
lucky you aliakama....now you know who he is....
now or never.....
for some reason, im really drawn into your 3rd para...
fatin : lucky us. thanks to u guys. for the good intention of gvg the 2nd chance as well. ok,sedih.
fiza : same situation there huh missy?
hopefully A bukan arra. haha. dia jealous tuh. biase lah. takde life. so disturbing other ppl life boleh buat dia rase other life kot. wtf
haha A itu boy.eh tapi bukan boy u. hehe ;p kan2. so true. sgt takde life. pegi lah main LIFE ke apa ke kacau org lain pulak.
oh aliah,
semoga si A tu akan sedar diri!
:D
p/s: yang, nama i ade 'h' lepas wahidah tu. :)
haha farah, he wont. takpe better lah that way.
bish lah A tuh
HAHAHA
*walauponn xkenal
superb english got to say!
sukenyee! : )
haha apa yg superdnya ha jang. den ado limited vocab je ha. beso lah. orang kampung. haha
hahaha apsl name aku naik? XD
hahah sbb kau raja! aku ratu wtf. haha
gile bes eng ko..hehe..
A..nsib bukan Z..haha
haha sbnrnya nama dia start dari huruf lain pun.
Post a Comment