I'm flattered by how you guys still read my blog. *tears*. This is the only medium we have to stay connected. But right now, at this moment, no lah actually everytime wtf, I've been a lard on blogging because... no internet in BBP, i'm too lazy to write, i've grown fat and no mood to blog. ah, pick one lah.
I am blogging because I'm free at this moment and the Internet connection in CITS is not so bad. usually it's just...wanna die. just to open facebook also takes ages. Somemore people sitting behind you will try by any chance they have to see what we are typing. damn tak selesa. YES YOU BEHIND ME I"M SO TALKING ABOUT YOU.
Anyways, updates updates. Seriously what to update pun since I have forgotten most of the things happened in the past and yes I knew Man Utd came to Malaysia don't have to rub it in my face. YOU THINK YOU SO COOL YOU WATCHED THE MATCH ISSIT?? ok lah very cool. one day I shall go to Old Traff itself. One day. One day.
This post is so random I want to write about things I have in my mind. First i just realized that my dad doesn't shit money. Nor does he pluck money form trees. so i better not spend too much money for things like, shit. Honestly, mana pergi doh duit! I don't, I stress don't, do much shopping. tau2 je habis! like seriously, why can't I manage my own freaking money??
Secondly, I have issues with some of the short forms people use in SMS. I hate it when I have to actually THINK what they meant. Contoh macam, the word "nanti". I have received few SMSes that shorten the word nanti to "T". wtf gila kan. short forms is another thing and how about people who type like shit long and spell things retarded-ly.
"aWk ceHat kEw? T kiTew JuMpeW YeRk. UaNg wiNduw kat aWk. JomS peGiw MaTiE BaBy jOoOOOm." (contoh)
Did your saliva just drool over your pacifier when you type that???weh annoying gila nak mati weh. Seriously ITS FREAKING MENTAL ABUSE!!!! Fatin i think you know who type like this kan. if anyone send me this type of SMS or comments or anything alike, I'll ignore you. I'm serious. even if you are my housemate.
Okay I'm done with this post. Going back to BBP. i know. pathetic riteee. for MMU students, to be sitting in CITS lab typing blog is somehow, pathetic. blrgeqhh.Right now, I'm off to sleep. no lah, actually off back home to study Mooting foooohhhhh I damn semangat I love Mooting I wanna marry my lecturer HAHA. diam lah bye.
I am blogging because I'm free at this moment and the Internet connection in CITS is not so bad. usually it's just...wanna die. just to open facebook also takes ages. Somemore people sitting behind you will try by any chance they have to see what we are typing. damn tak selesa. YES YOU BEHIND ME I"M SO TALKING ABOUT YOU.
Anyways, updates updates. Seriously what to update pun since I have forgotten most of the things happened in the past and yes I knew Man Utd came to Malaysia don't have to rub it in my face. YOU THINK YOU SO COOL YOU WATCHED THE MATCH ISSIT?? ok lah very cool. one day I shall go to Old Traff itself. One day. One day.
This post is so random I want to write about things I have in my mind. First i just realized that my dad doesn't shit money. Nor does he pluck money form trees. so i better not spend too much money for things like, shit. Honestly, mana pergi doh duit! I don't, I stress don't, do much shopping. tau2 je habis! like seriously, why can't I manage my own freaking money??
Secondly, I have issues with some of the short forms people use in SMS. I hate it when I have to actually THINK what they meant. Contoh macam, the word "nanti". I have received few SMSes that shorten the word nanti to "T". wtf gila kan. short forms is another thing and how about people who type like shit long and spell things retarded-ly.
"aWk ceHat kEw? T kiTew JuMpeW YeRk. UaNg wiNduw kat aWk. JomS peGiw MaTiE BaBy jOoOOOm." (contoh)
Did your saliva just drool over your pacifier when you type that???weh annoying gila nak mati weh. Seriously ITS FREAKING MENTAL ABUSE!!!! Fatin i think you know who type like this kan. if anyone send me this type of SMS or comments or anything alike, I'll ignore you. I'm serious. even if you are my housemate.
Okay I'm done with this post. Going back to BBP. i know. pathetic riteee. for MMU students, to be sitting in CITS lab typing blog is somehow, pathetic. blrgeqhh.Right now, I'm off to sleep. no lah, actually off back home to study Mooting foooohhhhh I damn semangat I love Mooting I wanna marry my lecturer HAHA. diam lah bye.


10 comments:
kak, r u okay? HAHAHA
nyampes doe msg cmtuh..yekss..ha3..
hahaha. sengal gile.
kt rase awk malas tulis blog sbb awk da ternak lemak? yess same gemok :p
balik wkends dan jumpe! rindhuu
"i've grown fat and no mood to blog. ah, pick one lah."
oh ye ke kau dah mok?bagi aku tips pls utk jadi seekor lembu.
oh.jgn risau.mokhtar sentiasa menantimu tidak kira apa terjadi.
haha.. al mati kta gelak baca post awk ni.. tp mmg freaking annoyed dgn bahasa budget manja tp tahi budak2 baru nk up skg. haha.
gahahaha
aku dah lame dah benci org yg sms/chat mcm tu dowh
lol
wei, ko pon suke mooting ke?
haha ko layak jd bestfren kaeril dowh!
hahaha
izza : hahaha ok lah!
anon : NyAmPahzzz KaNzZzzZ.
basirah : hahah. kite gemok. takpe, PUASA!
rafiq : saya memang dari kecik gemok. awk je suka kata saya comel. HAHA.
tikah : tau takpe! bahasa mintak pelempang.
maliq : aku nganjing mooting pun kau percaya. dah lah taknak keluar dengan aku bila aku dah balik subang masa aku banyak duit nak belanja kau sebab nak ganti hutang birthday. tu pun tak nak. dah lah.
euww first time siut al ngaku die comel.which means not.lol.
4l, c0m3l howttak aw4k.l3mpVng nk?
peh. gila pro!
Post a Comment