Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am alive. Barely.

I'm not sure if anyone still check on this page. If you are, then you missed out on doing something more valuable with your time than coming here to check on things. The fact that people read my grammatically challenged blog is so ridiculously incredible, that I sometimes can't even get my head around it.

Anyways, I welcomed the new followers to 'a place called here'. But seriously, I can't guarantee any new post to the readers. I'm not sure how much I will be posting here, but it will be very rarely done. I'm not quitting, just not posting as much.


Apa apa pun, selamat datang dan terima kasih.
Bye.


Cewah takdelah bye. Alang alang dah menulis, I can't just stop there. Ok so here goes nothing. Hello mellow readers and friends. It has been a freaking long while kan. I miss most of you. Especially those people that I haven't seen for ages. Those people in CJ, Kuantan dan semuanya and of course, Subang itself.


Since it is Raya and final is approaching VERY soon, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin. Lets us just forgive and forget and start the new book, whatever book it is. Speaking of which, read books. law books. aydfyscvsacj. Good Luck to fellow classmates and MMUians for this upcoming final exam.

Doakan ya kawan-kawan.

So i guess, after 5 months, these are, UPDATES!


3 comments:

maliQ said...

kalo ko x hantar msg raya kat aku aritu, aku xtau pon ko hidup lg ke x.
hahaha
selamat hari raya al!
maaf zahir batin! =D

Atika Azumi said...

alia ! miss u much lah. selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin :)

aliah kama said...

i miss u guys juga.
Selamat Hari Raya, maaf Zahir Batin.