Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Endless

I'm in a good place right now, albeit just a bit tired. Workloads and stuffs. But just so you know, I am 20 now, feeling neither old nor young, neither being too excited nor in a deep depression. Above all, I am happy. And it feels like it's taken me forever to get here. At one point I forgot that I was stronger than that. But I've moved on, lesson learnt. I'm glad I have make my own happiness and, nobody takes those control for me. Or rather, I don't let them anymore. I was down there telling myself Allah has better plans. And now, this plan, You had from the very beginning , is indeed, beautiful. I don't really mind spending my whole life waiting for it.

I'm delightful returning to this place with priorities and commitments.
And love.

For eternity,InsyaAllah.

:)

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww ;)
iloveyou. haha tetiba.

aliah kama said...

:)