Thursday, September 3, 2009

Selepas Sebulan

I owe my readers an apology. For not updating and for updating craps, I'm sorry. It's not that I don't have things to update but i guess Gamma year is a total hectic .
.
Well well. for the past few weeks, I've been busy with lots of works and I've met new people. This week will be the 3rd week of me, not coming back home to Subang. shiatness.
.
See see i feel like i have lost the sense of blogging that i ony write three freaking line for one paragraph. oh dah 3rd line edy lets move on to next para wtf.
.
Haha. what else can i write eh. oh my puasa. I'm waiting for THAT TIME of the month to come because,entah saja,i miss eating during the daylight kot. haha.
.
Anyway, I'm still lost, dumbfounded and just absolutely blur with things happening around right now. especially mooting. we have like, few weeks before final exam and I'm....still lost, dumbfounded and just absolutely blur.
.
So, i guess these are updates. for now. I'll try to make September more interesting by updating my blog cewah perasan padehal takde siapa peduli dan interested aku update ke tak. perasan. perasan.
.
I'll leave this post with 6 things u may/may not know about me. just a simple homework for you to think about in case I become a lazy bum to update macam last month. haha masih perasan orang peduli pasal kehidupan kau,alia. dah tu dah. bye.
.
6 things you really need to know about me :
1. i talk A LOT to the people i am comfortable with
2. i am HYPER sensitive
3. I'm VERY hot tempered. so you've been warned.
4. i, for one NEVER a racist
5. i DON'T trust people. there, i said it.
6. i HARDLY move on when I'm heartbroken.
.
pi / ess : saya rindu korang. korang rindu saya?

6 comments:

sudu said...

saye rindu kamu. percayalah. siyes.

kamu lupa no. 7. egomu tinggi :P
8. disayangi org subang n shah alam

maliQ said...

tambah no 8 : dan juge org dengkil
no 9 : jgn berckp dgn kau time ko SMS..haram ko nk dgr

hahahah

10 : bile nak balik?!?!?!? buke laa gile

arra said...

rindu rindu. hehe.
comel je post ne.

Atika Azumi said...

hey al. at last. lama tunggu update awk. siriously. ntah brapa kali kte frustrated bila xda update. haha. sory. but, dgn rafiq stop blogging. kte sangaatt sunyi. hahaha. ok. suda merepek. bye.

Anonymous said...

no.1 Penakut kan? hahah.

wehhh kt minggu terakhir puasa br balik huhuu

aliah kama said...

hahah budak2 ni know me too well. way tooooo well woh. kt balik rabu ni. cis lambat. duit dah takde cepat2 sape nak belanja angkat tangannn