One good thing about being the only single person in a circle of non-single friends is, we'll get all the attention. in the other words, they will sayang us more.sometimes, more than their other half ;p
Good friends like them will do whatever it takes to avoid us from talking to the ex lover we had dulu2. Kalau boleh, they want us to move on. they hate the idea of us, contacting the Mr ex-lover.
As a result, they'll try to divert our attention to the other person.
A person they chosed.
A person they think that are so much better from Mr ex-lover.
Soooo that was when the match-making scene took place. Good friends love to be matchmaker. Yang best, bukan sorang. Tapi ramai yang dorang try. Tau2 je aliahkama is single and available. for everyone. haisyo.
It is funny juga to see how determined they are. I know they care too much for me. you guys worried about me, being with the wrong person again. because the last time i did, i broke down like shit. Everyone witnessed it.
What I'm trying to say here is, I love the attention they gave and the intention they have for me. But i don't like the idea of match-making. If its going to happen, let it happen. Don't make it happen. Don't match make.
I'm not the kind of girl who flirt around with boys, no matter who it is. I'm not saying that we can't flirt and all. Can lah kot but flirt with class and dignity. But I'm not flirty. I'm the type of girl who will fall for a guy who i least expect to fall for. blerqghjjkj. Corny sial.
okay, whateverness. Move that aside, i will start dating again. someday.
In the mean time trust me when i say that I'm not ready for any other commitments. yet. And trust me when i say, i will not, i stress not, come back to him or do whatever bullshits anymore. chill ya kwn2. chill yaw. ;p
p/s : i still love u guys anyway. because i don't really know the other way :)
Good friends like them will do whatever it takes to avoid us from talking to the ex lover we had dulu2. Kalau boleh, they want us to move on. they hate the idea of us, contacting the Mr ex-lover.
As a result, they'll try to divert our attention to the other person.
A person they chosed.
A person they think that are so much better from Mr ex-lover.
Soooo that was when the match-making scene took place. Good friends love to be matchmaker. Yang best, bukan sorang. Tapi ramai yang dorang try. Tau2 je aliahkama is single and available. for everyone. haisyo.
It is funny juga to see how determined they are. I know they care too much for me. you guys worried about me, being with the wrong person again. because the last time i did, i broke down like shit. Everyone witnessed it.
What I'm trying to say here is, I love the attention they gave and the intention they have for me. But i don't like the idea of match-making. If its going to happen, let it happen. Don't make it happen. Don't match make.
I'm not the kind of girl who flirt around with boys, no matter who it is. I'm not saying that we can't flirt and all. Can lah kot but flirt with class and dignity. But I'm not flirty. I'm the type of girl who will fall for a guy who i least expect to fall for. blerqghjjkj. Corny sial.
okay, whateverness. Move that aside, i will start dating again. someday.
In the mean time trust me when i say that I'm not ready for any other commitments. yet. And trust me when i say, i will not, i stress not, come back to him or do whatever bullshits anymore. chill ya kwn2. chill yaw. ;p
p/s : i still love u guys anyway. because i don't really know the other way :)


10 comments:
Can lah kot but flirt with class and dignity.
tips sket...bwahahahahha...
*sounds mahal do*
siapa nii. mak kite kate! jgn ckp dgn org tak kenalllll. haaa. so no tips.
rmai ke dorg try nak match kan??
kalo dlm rmai2 tu, sume sangkot cner?
wa..
chilling yawwwww
XD
"aku memang pencinta wanita namun ku bukan buaya" - Siti Aliah
gha : tade maknenya. tanak lahh pakse2. huhuhu
maliq : wasssap my nigerr. ( tak pasal2)
rafiq : EH MANA TAWU AKU GAY
peh! dh lame tak tngok blog..
hehehe
tak nak tak nak tak nak..
kate kan tak nak kepada rokok!!
hahah gedik kau tin. hempuk kang
What commitments?
Just be in love and avoid commitments.
but how? :(
Post a Comment