Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008

It’s the 3rd day of January and I’m writing a post about 2008. Suuukahatilah. Looking at all those New Year’s resolution u guys made make me wanted to do it as well. Suuuukatilah juga. So 2008 has ended. I want to make a simple conclusion out of it. The best and the worst thing happened in 2008.

Best: getting into his life
Worst: letting him into mine

Luckily it was over. I guess I’m strong enough to put an end to it. But like I said, I am too weak to move on. Ah cerita lama. Siapa peduli. Anyway, the previous year was a hard one and 2008 was better than 2007 in many ways.i don’t know about yours but I think 2008 was a year where I learnt a lot about people. I’ve learnt things from observing people around and I’ve learnt a lot about myself as well.

Alhamdulillah, I have finished my foundation year and get the chance to continue my studies in law degree. But I started my 1st semester rather badly and I kinda screwed it up.I think it connected. I ended things up with him few weeks before finals and everything was a mess since then. I know. Stupid indeed. But it teaches me a lot. I’m the kind of person who will jatuh tergolek first then only I’ll get my head straight.

To set my priority right is my main goal right now. Family first, studies and friends second. So here goes my new year’s resolution. I want good result for the entire upcoming exam. like, seriously want. I don’t want to be in a new relationship. Being single is a big yes2 for me. Atleast it is for this time being. I need to focus more to my priority. Apart from that I really2 want to be healthier, happier and smarter.

Akhir kata, I want to wish all the best to everyone. Good luck to MMUians and everyone who is having finals. And midterm as well. Good luck for 2nd sem for those friends in ipta. And ikip college n unisel n royal college of medicine ofcourse. Godknows when miat will start their new sem. lol. And to those uia people from nilai, good luck in Gombak. Friends in Egypt and Indonesia good luck with quizzes and exams. And to everyone else, good luck with your new resolution.

Till the next post, doakan I’ll do best on the 5th and 10th.trudles!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Alia :D

shera said...

best wishes to you, makciks. love.

aliah kama said...

thank u semua2 utk all the wishes and prayer. :D

Anonymous said...

ikip international college weh!
hahahah. bangga kejap.
good luck! first paper berlalu da kan?
1 more to go. huhuu.
usaha, tawakal! :)

aliah kama said...

ya terima kasih pelajar kolej INTERNATIONAL ikip
:P