Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself,post it in your blog,tag at least 7 people (list their names),and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them

(edited)

7 weird things about me.

1.People eating alone at any kedai makan can really make my eyes watery.
2.I cant drive while theres a lightening because I tend to cover my eyes if there is.
3.I can drive but i dont know how to isi minyak.its kinda phobia actually.
4.When I’m in denial,my voice completely change.
5.Dont talk to me when i'm sms-ing or reading.percayalah,i wont listen setitik pon.but i'll nod or 'em'-ing convincingly.
6.i hate hujan (hujan as in dat kugiran paling so called ngetop dan cool dan wangi dan cool dan best dan cool dan dugaan wtf di malaya) and hujan hates me.haha.ok i'm done.ignore the last point.
7. fill this with anything dat u could ever possibly think of.I HAVE CLASS.tqvm.

i tag:

the muarians :D

1.farah nasihah
2.siti najihah
3.zenal
4.boyle

5.and fatin.haha
6.ween
7.abil

baru perasan byk salah mse 1st time post di pagi hari tadi.maka perlu edit dan telah juga.hehe.diam.siapa kene tag die tak buat,berdosa.bwahaha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alia,
mcm mane nak buat tag ni and what is the purpose huh? Im interested but don't know how to, hehe.

DinZ said...

oit..ak tga 'bekabung', ko kasik tag lak..haha..

Anonymous said...

yess. very true tak reti isi minyak.
sanggup pick me up kat umah utk g mengisi minyak. hahah :P

aliah kama said...

hahhahah.
taw ta pe.
:D

aliah kama said...

oh2 ween,kt reply kat page ween eh.and kt dah edit name ween.buatlah tag ini!hehe

zenal:ta de mknenye brkabung2.buat je ah.ta buat dose oh.haha

Anonymous said...

ahaha cute la korg ni.. hehe

aliah kama said...

haha cute la sgt.
u org melaka ke?