Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I cant stop myself. I swear I've tried. The more i tried,the more i want to do it. I went down to the nearest public phone and start dialing. At that point of time i know it was useless. It was something stupid to do. This whole thing annoys the readers especialy

My heart was beating so fast i thought it will explode. I couldnt care less about all those people walking behind me. As if the whole world has stopped to witness the stupidity i am about to make. And i did it. I dialled the number and silently,i listen to the voice.

The voice which i last heard 3month ago saying dont let go and telling me it was all a stupid misunderstanding. My hand was shaking badly and before i knew it, tears was falling so fast from eyes. I really feel like telling the voice that..that.. no. i wasnt planning of telling anything. Infact if i ever had a chance, i dont think i have anything to say.

Bottom line what i did today was stupid but it was all worth it.


I can sense that u have stop viewing my blog. we really have drifted apart. its a good sign tho. but if you still reading,yes it was me just now.

8 comments:

shera said...

this is sad. awk kene kuat. mmg sakit. but the real strength comes within urself. people can only listen and advise, tp kekuatan tu sbenarnye dtg dr diri sendiri, bukan dr org lain. trust me. :)

maliQ said...

perghh..sedeyhh gak post ni
al, aku support ape2 ko bwat
no more judgements from me =D

n ikot ckp shera
haha

aliah kama said...

thank u sgt2. i'm sorry i post this kinda thing lg. tp this is like the least i can do bile rase sorg2. i am ok. jgn risau. at times je kebodohan tu dtg.

thank u 4 supporting. jgn risau weh korg. i will not get back together dgn die ape2 jd pon. this is like one of the fasa utk melupakan.

i'll get tru this i'allah.

Fatin said...

what!!! xbagi tau pun!!!
nape xbagi tau!!!!

Anonymous said...

tak bgtau jugak!! nape tak bgtau!!
ehh, manede bodoh. cool weh. curik2 dgr suara.

but kate shera adalah benar.
awk yg tawu ape awk rase.
ape2 pown jdk, kami sume stil ade :)

aliah kama said...

bosan lah dgr cite2 begini.bkn ta nak gtaw.cume terpk takan na gtau setiap kali trigt.

thanks for being sgt caring.

Nina :) said...

hihi.. al ni xpnh plak nk curi2 call ak.. ni yg jeles ni..haha
weh,its not a stupid thing la to me. its natural. i'll do the same thg if i was in ur position.
jz utk stop the kekacauan jiwa, its ok..
lega sket kan?

aliah kama said...

yeahh.sangat.
ok2.nnt kt curi call korg sume.good idea ohh.dgr suara2 cuak korg.pasti best.hahah